Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday #4

Easier said than done...

11 comments:

Linda January 14, 2009 at 2:22 PM

Ah, yes, so difficult to get multiple children to cooperate for pictures!

Jenny in Ca January 14, 2009 at 2:52 PM

your children are beautiful!

thanks for stopping by my ww! Your daughter asked why the hen was being chased by kids with sticks, lol...actually the kids are the hens servants, and they are turning up the dirt for her so she can find worms!

happy ww!

Finleypotamus January 14, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Oh girl can I RELATE! I can never get a pic of the boys together looking at the camera.

Patrice Farmer January 14, 2009 at 4:23 PM

What beautiful children!

Diana - FreeStyleMama January 14, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Cute kids!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic January 14, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Fun pictures!!! So sweet.

randi---i have to say January 14, 2009 at 11:53 PM

These are adorable photos! I love all the movement!

ThompsonClan6 January 15, 2009 at 9:34 AM

Reminds me of taking our Christmas picture...every...blessed...year :)

NICO Designs January 15, 2009 at 9:54 AM

They are so cute!

Over The Top Aprons January 15, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Jenny, Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Yes, it is great fun having chickens and gathering the eggs. So far we get consistent eggs - 1 to 3 daily , starting in Januray

Each morning my husband goes out and sees what the "girls" have been up to! fun, fun!

stan January 16, 2009 at 5:01 AM

babysitting her siblings?

About This Blogger

I am a thirty-something mother of two girls and a boy ranging from preschool to middle school. My husband and I keep working and reworking on our goal of raising our family healthier. Our house is a constant work under construction--adding on and remodeling. We're happy to have bought our property a few years ago, but as any homeowners know, owning a home just adds to your list of projects and chores because there's always improvements to be made and maintenance to be done. On our burgeoning homestead, we have chickens, guineas, a few goats, and our most recent additions-rabbits.

About This Blog

I picked the name Petalz and Finz a couple years ago when I decided to try Etsy out. I wanted to custom make some baby related items and have things for girls and boys. I felt the name incorporated both my kids (at the time) into it--petalz for Ivy and finz for Finn.

I haven't had time to do much of anything with my Etsy for a while, but it's still my in my long term goals. In the mean time, I'm having fun with this blog thing. I've found some creative inspiration through my own posting, but also through many other wonderful blogs out there.